Ensuring your Project’s Success
Eless offer a full package of Project Management and on site Health and Safety services during demolition, dismantling, decommissioning and decontamination works utilising our experienced and qualified Consulting and Project Management Team. Through our team we are able to offer the following services to both our Customers and Contracting Organisations to ensure works are managed in accordance with the Customers’ requirements.
- Pre-Start meetings and planning – Meeting Chair, Minutes, set standard for upcoming works, re-confirming programme and budget. Ensuring that all required permits and provisions are in place, etc..
- Document Review – Ensure Method Statement, Risk and COSHH Assessments are all in place and accurate, ensure document control in place. Check Pre-Construction Health and Safety Plan, Waste Management Plan, Certification, etc…
- On Site (Customer) – On Site Project Management of works on behalf of the Customer to ensure the works meet’s their requirements and is in line with Budget and Programme
- On Site (Contractor) – On Site Project Management of works on behalf of the Contractor to ensure their labour teams are working in line with method statement and to ensure efficiency of works, etc…
- Scrap/Metal Analysis -Manage the scrap/metal leaving site and the weights to ensure this is accurate and in line with reported volumes, to ensure Credits going back to the client are accurate and as agreed
- Auditing – On site Health and Safety and Quality Auditing of the works to ensure they meet both Customer and regulatory requirements.
- Completion – Review and compilation of completion paperwork into a close out report providing all required detail.